Friday, March 03, 2006

B.O.R.E.D.




Just when your workload becomes lesser and you wanna go out and chill, all your friends are BUSY....aahhhh...So here I am on a Friday night, sitting here and wondering what I can do.

Well, I am definitely not touching my work after slogging for the past week. I could pop in my DVD collection and sulk in front of the TV. SNOOZE (which is so lame on a friday night). DAYDREAM of where to go for my next holiday. READ. I just wanna hang out with some GALFRIENDS and most of them are either BUSY with work or in the company of their BOYFRIENDS. Yes I am B.O.R.E.D. and I am B.I.T.C.H.I.N.G.....Hah

Anyway, I received two boxes of namecards today. It freaked me out. My name card reads:

Consultant
(The first line is okay.)
IT Consulting
( oh man, look at this second line!!! I am going to have so much explaining to do! Information technology? Since when? The thing is, yes, I am in that department, but I do not handle anything IT.)

I have not been visiting my tuition kid. Just gotten the news that he is still in the hospital............

No comments: