Sunday, August 13, 2006

A mad rush

Hah...just realised that it has been a long time since I wrote anything here. Life has been centering work recently. But I do go for the occasional coffees.

Time has passed quickly over the years. Innocent jolly conversations that I once had years back have evolved to serious domesticated topics. At my age, 25 turning 26, almost three quarters of my peers are yakking about marriage plans, buying flats and furniture shopping. Topics which I can't really identify and at times, find boring. This discourse is strange as I seem to be a step lagging behind. I have no idea why everyone is in a rush to cross the next phase. Even my parents are cajoling me to settle down soon. Is this the Asian mentality?

Anyhow, I have friends visiting Singapore in the coming week. Gotta be a local guide again! Hehe....

No comments: