Saturday, September 09, 2006

Shanghai Grandeur





Shanghai offers a dazzling array of food and eating out in Shanghai is a social lubricant where families gather to have a good meal or the nouveau riche to flaunt their wealth. The first dinner I had with my client was awesome but our table had too much food. We had almost ten cold dishes and probably another ten for main dishes. Almost bursting when I left...

My later meals were equally appetizing. Check out these restaurants when you are around the area. Shanghai Uncle (the link is not working) in the Pudong area and QuanJuDe Restaurant at Purple Mountain Hotel
http://www.pmhotel.com.cn/w8.htm for the world renowned Peking Duck.

Pictures above illustrate slicing of duck at QuanJuDe restaurant and the other dishes I sampled at the Shanghai Uncle restaurant.

No comments: