Saturday, October 28, 2006

Letter from Floating Lucius


Dear Enlightened One,

It has been a year since I last wrote you. How have you been? Heard that you are loaded with much work and have been travelling much. Take it easy. After all, no monies can be brought to the grave and adding more stress can only bring you much closer to my world.

As for myself, enjoyed a good slush of biere with One-eyed Bill! Well, it's the only time we can party. Kinda strange, you guys enjoy imitating us during this time of the year. Oh jesus! Which ghoul has blood splattered all over its body? You homosapiens really should get real sometimes. But I have to say, I really dig the vampirella costumes. Totally smokin hot....

And oh...your indonesian neighbours have totally created the "perfect" atmosphere for Ghoul fete! The haze and all, don't do you good but I love it...(easy for hiding).

Adious my fren. Quaff much water, take rest. Do you some good. Happy Halloween.

Farewell,
Floating Lucius

No comments: