Saturday, December 09, 2006

Back Home...Singapore

Each travel has its story and chapter. Similarly, this trip to San Jose brought with me fulfilling and learning experiences. Within the two weeks, I realised and appreciated how important interpersonal relationships are. With no car and no eating places within 1 km radius (quite handicapped) , I am blessed to have friends and clients who unrelentlessly brought me out for meals. Natalie brought me out for dinner meals every night and even when she had to go to Sacremento for training, her sister, Huiyan brought me out, which was a totally enjoyable experience. This may sound over-emotional, but I saw plentiful goodness in the old and new friends I made. It was sweet and comforting to witness an encounter of how love transpired in the weirdest and unexpected manner, how a father took great care of his son, and how a younger sister worries the well-being of her older sister.

Just feel fortunate to have friends like that......=) Really means a lot. Natalie, if you are reading this, luv ya.....looking forward to seeing you again!

No comments: