Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Relocation plans

Just got news from my boss that I may be relocated. No details as to how long, where and when I will leave, but most probably straight after my trip from Switzerland and Spain.

I think it may either be Taiwan or Bangkok. Don't know why, but I'm totally ambivalent. I mean, the good news is it's an excellent opportunity to advance in my career but if it's Taiwan, I'm handicapped in my Chinese. The place seems so foreign. Never been there. No friends. Different culture and my plans to see my friends for the coming months have been slashed off my list. Basically, stuck there alone fending myself. Hyiak!

And, I tried googling this city, Kaohsiung (the place where I think I will be posted to). "The most industrialised city in Taiwan", "Polluted", "If New york is Taipei, New Jersey is Kaohsiung"....hah...pray that it's a few month stinct.

Frig it. I am gonna conquer my fears and live it my Way!

No comments: