Saturday, December 24, 2005

Been Tagged By Laundry Days

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!

Weird/ Random Stuff about myself
  1. I kept my fingernails long for only four months in my entire life. Yes, I self-confess to be a nail-biter. One who does not need a nail cutter but immaculately keep it short with my efficient nail-biting skills. I do it in times of stress and periods whereby I am deep in thought. But you know, I managed to keep it long from the months of August till December till recently, I hear news that my employment is unconfirmed and I am back to the whole job-hunt again. Felt shit and pissed. Hah...I bit them all-off instantly. Pretty dumb.
  2. I used to be fat! I was in periods of obesity from age 9 till 17. The heaviest I reached was 68 kg. Yes. A whopping 68kg. I don't know what got over me but I started my intense exercise regime during the holidays when I was 17. Lost more than 10kg for that two months. I was insane. I exercised everynight in my room for three hours, jumping fanatically to any beat of the music. Well, it paid off....
  3. I am not interested in dating at the moment. Since May, my love life has been complicated. I have been broken-hearted, asked to go out on numerous dates and hook-ups and I am kinda sick of it. Simultaneously, I am and have been romantically linked. It's like this vicious cycle. I don't want to hurt men and friends and in turn, I don't want to be hurt by them. I feel terrible rejecting "them" in general because most of them are my friends to begin with. I am not plagued by the notion that my biological clock is ticking. In other words, I don't give a damn (hah...maybe for this while). I just detest people blaring their mouths off "Oh Grace. It's that time of your life when you should think of settling down." I am not worried....so why should "you"?
  4. I pamper myself a lot more recently. I have been lavishly indulging in massages, pedicures (french), bikini waxes (oops, did I say that?), gym exercising, reading and writing more frequently. Possibly due to more time to myself.
  5. I regret quitting the NUS choir after attending practices for two times. I went for the audition and fortunately got in as a second alto. However, due to the over-zealous and fervent nature of the choir members, I called it quits after the second attendance. The choir had this super enthusiatic attitude and I have not seen so many "stepford wives" smiles and it intimidated me. Oh well......

Friends who are tagged

  • Samurai Cat
  • Jane Doe
  • Cadaverique
  • ClemCube
  • Samantha

3 comments:

Jane Doe said...

I miss u already babe! Possibly you're halfway across the globe by now...how exciting!!! Oh man, I never knew abt the NUS choir..haha! N ur nails!!!! ;)

Have a brilliant new year! Things can only get way better so don't fret, here's wishing much happiness your way to a fabulous new year!!!! Yay!

Durrow Gal! said...

Hey! u got a place????

BunnyButt said...

stepford wives???? ahahahaha