Sunday, December 04, 2005

Got the job!


I broke the unemployment cycle today. Finally..Yes! Miss Picky and Fastidious found a job as an operational risk consultant! Quite a gruelling interview with Mister. I prepared this presentation on Basel II (a regulatory structure where banks need to adhere) for days. The presentation started off bumpy, but ended delectably. Major thanks to my cousin Kai An for the extra notes and Black for vetting through my presentation. My efforts paid off!

Now I just got to wait until Christmas for Mister to find me a position and tie down the final details. I am so happy, gone are the days of uncertainty and cannonade of questions thrown at you "Have you found a job? What are you looking for? When is your next interview?"

To all my friends, thanks for all the encouragement!

3 comments:

evebitda said...

congratulations.

Jane Doe said...

congrats!!

Durrow Gal! said...

=)