Wednesday, May 31, 2006

19th May: International Buffet and Party







We were invited to a traditional International Buffet, where we can sample specialities from all five continents with delicious exotic dishes and a wide choice of beverages in an informal setting. Think Austrian Sacher Torte, think Japanese sushi and tempura, think Swiss cheese and chocolate fondue, think Indian curry and Naan.....Yum...

Went to a local club called Elephant straightafter. Pretty ironic that the club had a live performance of flamanco. Hah..setting me for the mood to Spain. By the time I got home and packed, it was 4.30am and I had to leave St. Gallen at 6.30am to catch my plane to Malaga! Tiring....

The two gals dressed in Bavarian style are my hosts! So gracious to help out in this event.

2 comments:

Szerelem said...

=(
I really miss everyone =(
and i really miss the food also =P

Durrow Gal! said...

Yeah..I know what you mean.