Thursday, October 06, 2005

Current favourite Song


Current favorite song: Goodbye my lover by James Blunt


As usual, I heard this song amidst my plane ride from Frankfurt to New York. James Blunt is brilliant. The other song Tears and Rain, is not too bad either. There was an embarrassing encounter attached to this song too. I am not really a depressive person but it was probably PMS and I got all emotional after hearing the lyrics and the tune. I started tearing, and at this inappropriate moment, this air steward asked me whether I wanted some custom forms. I avoided eye contact and started mumbling, looking downwards constantly. He could not hear me so he kept asking me. A little irritated, I looked at him, all red-eyed and said, Yes, please. You should see his face. He felt so awkward but he gave me a smile.

No comments: