Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Flight back to Singapore


Met a charming french seven year old boy called Pierre. He was sitting beside me throughout the whole journey from Vienna to Paris. It was hilarious because he kept speaking to me in french. Well, the alluring part about him was his patience. Though he knew my french was lousy, he continued to speak to me, commenting how much he loved the clouds. He asked whether I travelled alone. I told him "oui, je suis seul." He answered with a frown "c'est triste". (That's sad.) Most of the time, I returned his comments with a smile.

2 comments:

Clement said...

i am so friggin jealous of u..haha..

vienna...bratislava...

I dun think I'll ever have the chance of visiting these places..haha

so...where r u planning to go next?
haha..

cheers.

Durrow Gal! said...

Don't know when or where. Maybe we should go together! You, Me, Kai An, and Dawn.....Cousins wreak havoc!