Saturday, January 14, 2006

Stephanie Sun's Concert+ Prata Tissue = Excellent Evening


Stephanie Sun's concert was a great success. No portrayal of Avril Lavigne's air of arrogance ( A dismal concert which fortunately I had free tickets). No display of palling monotonous tunes which Lisa Uno does best (A concert I regretably paid for last year). Stephanie exudes abundance of energy as she sings familiar melodies, donning numerous flamboyant costumes. Special guests include FIR (uh hem, not my cup of tea) and Tanya Chua.


Kenny, I appreciate you for inviting me to this concert. I enjoyed myself tons. Free tickets and we had good seats (second row)! The prata session after that was enlightening too! Seriously, it was my first time devouring a Prata Tissue (yes, an utter country bumpkin) and I'm sure I'll have loads more in the future.

No comments: