Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nothing much exciting

I'm delving in piles of work. Nothing much exciting. Really missing the times spent in St. Gallen and Andalucia.

At the end of this month, I'll have to pack my bags again and head to the southern part of Taiwan, Kaohsiung for work.

Sighs. Will be there for a month and will be watching World Cup all alone in the hotel room. Aaahhhh...The only thing I'm looking forward is to savour Taiwanese cuisine.

Gotta buy an English-Chinese dictionary at the end of this week...may have to conduct risk assessment workshops in Mandarin! Freak! I don't even know how to say "fraud" or "risk assessment" in Mandarin. Help help help....

Well, on a brighter note, by the end of this one month stint, I'm gonna be a guru in Chinese! Effectively bilingual and efficient in recognising "fan-ti zi". Anyone wanna join me in karaoke to practise Chinese? Haha....

No comments: