Thursday, January 04, 2007

A brand new year 2007






I have not been blogging recently. Too much activities during the Christmas and New Year Season - mainly due to Monty's visit to Singapore and my trip to Phuket.

Oh well, Sayonara 2006. It has been a fruitful year. The highlight was the hefty travelling. Countries covered include Spain (Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Malaga), Switzerland (St. Gallen, Zurich), UK (Gibralter Island), Germany (Hamburg), Indonesia (Bali), Thailand (Phuket), USA (San Francisco, San Jose), Malaysia (Penang), Taiwan (Kaohsiung), China (Shanghai). Hah..10 countries this year. I hope I can travel to more places....cover more areas...this year.

This year, I shan't have any new year's resolution. I pretty much fulfilled all of mine last year and I need a break. So this year.....take it easy.=)

No comments: