Thursday, January 18, 2007

Freak Weather and Jet Lagged


As usual, after my flight to the US, I am awake in the wee hours of the morning. Not able to sleep as it's night time in Singapore. I gotta work, but I don't have the mood. So I'm just idling my time away. Browsing TV channels, surfing the net...pretty aimless nonsense.

US is experiencing some icy weather. Even in LA, it's freaking snowing! CNN reported that people in that area were taking photos, amazed by the sudden change in weather. Icicles are found in many citrus trees in Orange Grove, California. "It's estimated that 70% of the state's citrus crop has been ruined by the severe cold, and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared a state of emergency." - CNN

Hmm...time for breakfast. A long day ahead. Kambate Grace!

No comments: