Friday, November 25, 2005

Haha...Another acknowledgement from UK

"I read your paper on Happiness in University Education published in the International Review of Economics Education, volume 4, issue 1 (2005) and found it to be very comprehensive and helpful with regards to my chosen research topic. I am interested in basing my study on your research and partially replicating it. I would be very grateful if you could email me a copy of the questionnaire that you used in your study. It would be especially useful to me as your questionnaire is focused on university students and thus significantly more relevant to my participant sample than a general happiness questionnaire."

This paper is such a one hit wonder!!!

2 comments:

Freedom said...

COngratulations... but did I also contribute a little to your thesis??Hehehe

Durrow Gal! said...

yes...in the entry of data probably. But that's minor..bleh!=p