Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lisa Ono's Concert : For the faint-hearted


Pardon me for saying this, I love lisa's music. But if you were to put her music in a consecutive string, it's hard to keep one's eyelids open. It's the sort of music that may bore you to sleep. The fact that she was singing in Latin most of the time in her concert, I switched off after a while. To me, she was droning the whole night. Even when she uttered few polite words in between music, it felt like a monotonous buzz.

I apologize for my unkind frank remarks, but the concert was a disappointment.

2 comments:

Jane Doe said...

woops yep, I drifted in and out of forty winks.. :) But I love her music early in the morns, before put my night cap on at night and when I'm feeling sentimental...

Durrow Gal! said...

Yeah, her music works best when you are feeling sentimental.