Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just a teeny weeny regret

I rejected a broadcast journalist position with a heavy heart this afternoon. Reason: Miserly pay. I guess I would enjoy doing this job as it entails much writing and more excitingly, to be able to report the news in the near future. But it lacks the job prospects and it pays so lowly. Shucks. I think I'm too picky. So what do you deem significant in a job? To any fellow unemployed, may we continue to be picky and fastidious and ultimately land on the right one!

Hmm...it just popped into my head that there is a high correlation with finding the right job and finding the right one in your life. Cause it's in your dreams to find the perfect relationship or perfect job. There is bound to be some malfunction or what we term as hiccups.

Call it struturally or frictionally unemployed...
Call it selective or capricious...
I am still happy.

3 comments:

Jane Doe said...

babe, it's likely u'll get the other one - hang in there - monday :)

Durrow Gal! said...

Ryan, I agree with what you say. After all, one has to start somewhere.

Well,there is another job inteview for me on monday...the one that I am more interested...Hopefully, it is smoothsailing for me.=)

Durrow Gal! said...

Thank you! =p