Sunday, September 25, 2005

20th September - Disgruntled and Jet-Lag







I stopped over at deserted Frankfurt airport at 630. I was so bored thus, I seated myself with this lady in the cafe. Haha..pretty daring of me. She was a 45 year old Philippino and she started narrating her story on how she migrated to Brussels. Started her own cafeteria. Well, business is doing well for her, and she is expecting to open a fourth one in Jan. Pretty interesting encounter.

I arrived at JFK airport at 1045. Major jet-lag, tired, thirsty, hungry.. Had so much time to spare before Pearlene arrived. I made my way to get florida air tickets in Terminal 3. Got a bit lost along the way. Circumstances worsened as I had to trudge my way with my luggage. I checked into Hotel Comfort inn near to JFK airport and then lost my mobile. Totally pissed at the bloody woman who got my phone. How can anyone be so inconsiderate and dishonest! I sound like a disgruntled pig here....


P.S. Look at how much food Pearlene brought..hehe
P.S.S. Photos from the Frankfurt Airport

No comments: