Monday, September 26, 2005

24th September

















The last theme park we had to cover from Disney is the Animal Kingdom. This is a typical zoo and it's mainly catered for kids. But we still had a romping time on the safari ride, seeing wild animals pretty close-by and the other ride, Dinosaur. I couldn't resist but bought a monkey soft toy today. You can see it in the picture. It's the lightest coloured one!


As usual, we ended early and we headed to the city. More happy hours for Pearlene!! As usual, at the end, I waited for her at Starbucks while she froliced merrily in the malls.

2 comments:

Durrow Gal! said...

YO woman!!Nice to hear from you! Pearlene and I are in New York now...trying to catch a play tonight! Thanks for your compliment. My Perth fren helped me with it. I'll catch up with you soon my dear boo boo....take care. My thoughts are with you!!

Jane Doe said...

haha! come back quick, let's all go for tea! :)