Thursday, September 22, 2005

Updates in Florida

Fortunately, the flight to Florida was a smooth sailing one. Pearlene and I gave each other the stares when we were on board the plane as the ride was rather bumpy. But we both made it in one piece .

Phew! There are many things I wanna pencil down, but the timer at my computer is ticking away. So I'll probably write when my whole trip is over. Anyway, I lost my mobile phone in NY...#%$#%^$...well, most of the blame was due to my negligence and carelessness. The receptionist in my hotel was dishonest too. Shucks.


Looking on the bright side, I'm heading to Disney World Magic Kingdom today, the house of the everyone's fave mouse. Pearlene and I will go crazy here, taking all the rides..haha. Relive my childhood memories.

2 comments:

Jane Doe said...

hey babe, tried calling you and i had this tiny feeling u lost ur phone! anyway don't fret! have fun at disneyworld and oh btw dropped u an email too! cyaz!!

xXx

Durrow Gal! said...

yes...tell me about it! I saw your email and have replied you. Will try my DISNEY best to get it!