Friday, August 26, 2005

25th August!






25th August:
The day began with much drizzle as we made our way to University of Tokyo. As usual, our day was packed with seminars, an exciting one being in the Toyko University Auditorium. My group gave our presentation today, most of which was pretty last minute. But I would say, it was good as it was structured and comprehensive. Haha...OUt of 12 teams, we shared the top spots with another team. But after voting, we fell to second place.

My evening ended off with the gala dinner. I said my goodbyes and took much photos with the many friends I made. Some photos are attached above!

After gala dinner, I went to this club called Vanilla opposite my hotel. It was crazy and quite good seeing so many HPAIR people gathered at one place. Went back at 4 am.

No comments: