Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Morning Part of 21st Aug





Before meeting my cousin, Gabrielle, I woke up wanting to get some time alone travelling around Japan. I was geared up, equipped with my Japan Frommers travelling guide, cap and all, ventured the streets. After walking three blocks, I saw a familiar face. I actually saw Edmund (white shirt guy), another friend whom I knew from pre-conference gatherings in Singapore. I was acquainted with his bunch of friends (Mesh, Linda and Rachel from NUS and one university in the US), more fellow delegates. We registered ourselves at the Academy hills, got our name tags and made our way to ANA hotel.

Well, the first photo on the left is for Jane Doe. Maybe you'll be inspired with that photo for your wedding next year. It's a layout of a typical japanese wedding dinner at ANA hotel.

2 comments:

Jane Doe said...

was wondering y ud put up the banquet pic..now i know :)

Durrow Gal! said...

yeah...just for you!