Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happiness in HPAIR Presentation!













My topic for my presentation today was Happiness in University Education. Surprisingly, I was not nervous. Probably it was due to my fatigue (had only 3 hours of sleep in preparation for it) and some encouraging words from friends and close ones. Anyway, I did well (From the picture on the left, Jeff was helping me set up!) Although I had a barrage of questions after that, I could answer them relatively well. Phew! I even had one person commenting that I was excellent in my statistics skills Heh.=p Thumbs up! I am just gonna rest well tonight. Wahaha...going to University of Tokyo (No. 1 University in Asia) tomorrow.

Oh yeah...had a group discussion tonight as well. My stomach was growling but fortunately, we managed to come up with a plan. Another presentation tomorrow...this one will not be that stressful.

1 comment:

Jane Doe said...

hey babe! congrats...rest though! ;)