Friday, August 26, 2005

26th August















In the morning, we headed to the Akusaka Temple (Senjoji Temple). Authentic japanese bazaars were sprouted everywhere. At the temple, I drew a "lot" and it was the best lot. It stated that "bad old things will turn into happiness. New hope appearing, you will get treaures. You can find hope on the cloud in the sky. Just like dead trees bloom flowers when spring comes, everything will be prosperous. " Very cool.....

In the evening, I passed by a flower shop and decided to get flowers for the gals that I knew well from my workshop. Bought them orangey pink flowers. We went to Shibuya for dinner. Tasted Nato (some rotten bean thingie...totally stunk!). Took some neo prints pics and played Pachinko. Of course, I lost. I did not know how to control the handle....lost 1000 won just like that....shucks. Miwa gave us gifts before we left....I'll miss them. AWWWwwww....

2 comments:

Durrow Gal! said...

the japanese gal in the pic..

Durrow Gal! said...

I hope you included me...eheh..The one wearing the dark green one la...